Furnitures We Deliver
Contract number: M67400-16-P-0160
Contract Amount: $ 1,689,423.00
Contracting officer: Kazuho Tamayose
MCIPAC Regional Contracting Office
Phone: 098-970-5555, DSN/Ext: 645-4481
- Time was the main challenge of this project because all the items must
have been placed and installed in all 810 rooms and all trashed
removed and disposed by Dec and we only had 5 months to complete
- Installation was supposed to be done inside a US Marin Corp Base with
access regulations which limit the number of labors that can be
mobilized to speed up the work.
- Contract had detailed specification for the material to be used and we
had to meet all of these specification.
- Furniture needed electrical outlets mounted on wood so there was a
safety concern involved that we had to take care of.
The US Marin Corps in Japan had a requirement for 810 sets of bedroom
furniture which included 16 different items. The Deadline for completion of
installation of all furniture was Dec 2016.
Green Dream International immediately started the project after award and
completed the project on time with customer full satisfaction. GDI took following
major measures to achieve this goal:
- GDI assigned a project manager who was working full time on this
- GDI established a good and close relation with the most qualified
manufacturers of furniture in the region.
- GDI formed a competent team to conduct every aspect of execution of
the project including Production, Shipment and Packing, Quality
Control, Installation, and Customs related issues.
- GDI started the project with a thorough and detailed schedule and
controlled the project by means of this schedule. GDI management did
not accept any delay in this schedule and worked hard to keep the
project on track.
Key Factors Contributing to the Success:
1- Time and Schedule was a red line and no delay was acceptable.
2- Compliance with the contract was the second red line and all the activities were coordinated with the client.
Our inspectors were assigned to check every piece of furniture and do not go by random checking. This diligent control guaranteed our compliance and client’s satisfaction.
GDI team stayed on alert for every issue or problem that we were facing during daily activities. They closely watched and monitored the execution of the original plan and schedule..
Contract number: D-4 H92239-17-D-0003
Contract Amount: $ 465,751.34
Contracting officer: SSG JON D. LONG
Office number: 910‐432‐8697
US ARMY HQ Special Operation Command required delivery of Assorted Paper
Targets for four years. The delivery location was Fort Bragg, in North Carolina
HQ US ARMY Special Operations CMD, DCSC
Desert storm drive
Fort Bragg NC 28310
Green Dream was determined and committed from the first day to complete the
project satisfactorily. So it took every measure to achieve that goal. Some of
these measures included:
- GDI assigned a project manager plus a team of high experienced staff
to monitor problems and seek resolution immediately.
- GDI team were persistent to go by the schedule and paid every price to deliver the quantity specified in the plan, on time.
- GDI used experienced and professional drivers to pass every road
- GDI kept a systematic and close
Key Factors Contributing to the Success
Persistency is one of the main characteristics of GDI
staff. They don’t get tired and keep working till they reach the result.
Green dream was committed to supply the required specification at all
costs. So it took every measure to search and find the best material available in the area and finally did achieve the goal.
The key element of successin this project was close and momentary control over all aspects including time, quality , probabilities, possible delays and … We did not fear to face the problems. Instead we had the determination to solve them.